HxGN AgrOn Machine Monitoring
Information management system for machines and fleets in the field.
Integrates detailed monitoring of machinery and fleets with information management systems. Acting from second to second, it records the machinery position and the activity being performed, providing detailed reports on indicators of machine performance and behavior, productivity, area worked, distance traveled, speed, RPM, etc.
- Read RPM and/or similar parameters of the machine
- Time monitoring with automatic classification through rules associated to positioning, sensors and time of tolerance
- Downtime monitoring with a simple and flexible interface to indicate reasons of suspended operation
- Speed information of the operation on the display
- Integration with pre-existing sensors of the machine or installation of own sensors
- Configurable alarms, as sensor measurements, inconsistent operator indication with combination of sensor states, time reason not indicated
- Ability to work in conjunction with the AgrOn Control Room, to capture information in real-time
- Integrated to the Ti5 or Ti7 display
- It has the additional module of Remote Access
- Uses Telemetry
- Reduces fuel usage
- Reduces machine stoppage times for maintenance
- Registers operation activities