HxGN AgrOn Guidance
Orientation system that maintains positioning for tractors, machinery and agricultural and forestry equipment during routes.
Guides and maintains machine positioning through arrows and virtual direction lines for the operator to reference – aiming to maintain planned alignment and obtain greater speed, practicality and quality. It’s used when there’s a need to determine the correct alignment and is an aid in identifying locations for soil preparation, fertilisation, bait, limestone and herbicides applications. The product is configurable and enables straight lines, curves and pivots. It also saves resources by calculating the best possible use of the work area.
AgrOn Guidance provides the operator with control of stretching the vinasse hoses through GPS positions – avoiding the requirement of markings and eliminating the risk of breakage.
- Accuracy in all modes of operation – straight, curved and pivot
- Includes multiple orientation options
- Loads map into system and enables control over the applied area
- Allows marking objects on the map to improve orientation in low visibility
- Integrated with the Ti5 or Ti7 display
- Has the additional Remote Access module
- Optimises work area
- Better machine alignment
- Automates operations
- Operation agility